Thursday, June 21, 2007

Weird Al rules!

(Isn't the purpose of having a blog the ability to post random videos and ramble about random things? Well, here goes.)



I could have picked a classic like "Fat" or "I Lost On Jeopardy", but I'll go with the most recent one. Besides, it kinda describes me.

By the way, bestest concert I've ever been to. No contest. MetallicA, KISS, Stone Temple Pilots, Cheap Trick, B.B. King, North MS Allstars, all of them are battling for a distant second place.

Looking at his tour dates, I see that he'll be in Charlotte in August. I have a friend who will be staying in Charlotte for an extended period of time during July/August.

5 comments:

The Topiary Cow said...

O my!

Andy has honored the humble Land of Topiary with a link on his page....

Now the Cow has been inspired to add links to the Land of Topiary page too!

Thus proving even in the Summer you can Get Stuff Done!

Moo!

Christy said...

Man I want to go see BB King!! I bet that was the BEST! I think my best was probably Elton John. It was great!

The Topiary Cow said...

Andy, you've got to put a little photo on your profile page...so you'll have a graphic when you post!

Moo!

The Library Guy said...

Weird Al is good. I think the best free concert I ever went to was a Weird Al show at MSU when I was an undergrad. Joan Jett was pretty good too.

Andy said...

How's that for a pic?