Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Art imitates life

Thanks to VHDawg, I'm hooked on the Liberty Meadows comic strip.

Today's strip is under review from my lawyers. I may have a case against them for copyright infringement. Sure they changed the guy's name to Frank, gave him more hair and glasses, but being the poor soul with no confidence is my gimmick.

By the way, you can check out this strip by clicking the links on the right. I plan on adding more cool links soon.

(p.s. the comic creator Cho has a knack for drawing the ladies)

5 comments:

The Library Guy said...

Ah, Frank Cho. He's awesome. I remember reading a University Squared softcover back when I was working at the public library in Laurel. I'm glad he's using a lot of those same characters in Liberty Meadows.

vhdawg said...

Y'all do know all of these are reprints, right? He hasn't done it daily in several years, and has only put out one comic book in about the last year.

The Topiaryiest Bunny said...

No one will ever replace Opus in Bunny's heart.

Hippity-hop!

Andy said...

"Y'all do know all of these are reprints, right?"

NBC is calling the remixed 'The Office' episodes 'Newpeats'.

So for those of us who had never seen it before, how about 'Newprints'?

vhdawg said...

What was that NBC summer tagline a few years ago? "If you haven't seen it, it's new to you!"