Thursday, June 28, 2007

Benoit, revisited

Before I found out most of the details on the horrific incident, I was saying RIP to Chris Benoit and family. Then I changed my tune after hearing more about the details and said RIP to Nancy and Daniel.

I still haven't been able to wrap my brain around what had happened.

Then I saw this interview (video) from a Houston paper talking to "King Booker". King Booker probably said it best:

"I just think it was a huge malfunction and whatever it was, we may never know. It's not for us to know. It's out of our hands and with God now."


It's a running joke on a wrestling newsgroup, but ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!

I couldn't grasp what was going on at first, couldn't grasp what was going on after reading more about it ... and now, well, now it's just plain FUBAR'd.

Did someone know about the killings before the police were notified?

  • Click this article first (and often)
  • From Wikipedia

    This went from tragic (family dead) to unfathomable (Chris did it?) to just plain crazy (multiple theories on the Wiki edit).

    Another good quote I read sums up how I feel:

    God bless Nancy and Daniel. God forgive Chris Benoit. - Eric Bishchoff

  • No comments: