Thursday, June 14, 2007

JAM! Y'all

This Friday is the kickoff of JubileeJAM! XX. The JAM is back! The Black Crowes, Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin and others will pack Congress Street for some good times.

I just wish tickets didn't cost so much. $20 would be nice for the weekend pass, but for one day, it's a bit too much. Especially for Friday. I'd really like to see The Black Crowes again. I guess I could always hang around at work and try to listen for free.

Saturday looks more promising. Red, Puddle of Mudd, Breaking Benjamin and Three Days Grace all in a row on one stage. That could well be worth buying a ticket.

Still wished they could have gotten the ALLSTARS~ to play.

Powered by ScribeFire.

10 comments:

vhdawg said...

Whoohoo, first blog comment!

I haven't been to the JAM since they had Train and Tonic headlining Friday night several years ago. That was a good show.

The Topiary Cow said...

Cow agrees, Jam is too expensive. You don't even get seats for that (must bring your own) though for simple Topiary Cows, that's not a problem.

As far as your maiden voyage blog post "Work hard and save your money" this is a lie perpetrated, seemingly, by those wanting to sell books on how to save money.

Had this simple Cow invested in a shack in Californie instead of saving, would now be a comfortably financed Cow instead of a scrimpin' and savin' one.

Good luck with the blog.
Moo!

The Library Guy said...

Maybe if there were a couple of other groups I wanted to see, then Jubilee Jam might be worth it to me. Of course, I would have to be in Jackson.

Andy said...

I have topiary! Woohoo!

The Topiary Cow said...

Ah, Topiary likes and appreciates approbation, Andy.

Cow has added your Blog to the Land of Topiary RSS feed...so, will be regurgitating...er....GRAZING! on your Blog notes regularly.

Moo!

The Topiaryiest Bunny said...

Speak for yourself, Cow!

Bunny won't be GRAZING on anything!

As soon as Bunny breaks out of jail will be Nibbling on tasty blog!

Hippity-hop!

Christy said...

Ok I am totally envious, you have 2 topiaries in the first week!! I am so firing my marketing team!! LOLOL! I am soooooo glad to see you out here!!! You know you are a closet Mom's Blog reader..I had you at "Work it Girl"

vhdawg said...

Holy crap! How did the cow make it over here?

The Library Guy said...

Via my blog, I believe.

The Topiary Cow said...

Don't underestimate the trundles of a Topiary Cow.

We DO get around!

Library guy is right though.

Moo!