Monday, October 1, 2007

Week 1 of the new TV season is done,

and all I can say is "Holy &#!+!"

"Heroes" - If you didn't watch season 1, you may be lost. Supposedly, season 2 is mostly independent of 1, but there are important stories from 1 that have to be known. For instance, how is Hiro in ancient Japan? I may feel about Heroes the way most chic^H^H^Hwomen feel about "Grey's Anatomy". I really really really like this show.

"Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" - Maybe it's the drama. Maybe it's the crime-solving aspect. Maybe it's Mariska Hargitay. Either way, this is also high on my 'must record' list. The twist on this season's first show wasn't quite as shocking as some in the past. But it was enough.

"The Office" - Support the Rabid

"My Name is Earl" - I feel for Randy.

"Bionic Woman" - I'm giving this one a shot. So far, it looks interesting.

"CSI:NY" - Ok, I understand someone wanting to bring a murderer to justice. But I don't think you hatch an elaborate plan of defacing Lady Liberty and murdering two people to accomplish this. And Montana is cuter than ever.

"CSI:" - Did they find Sara? Surely you've watched it by now.

"Criminal Minds" - Why am I listing this one last? Because the ending of it made me jump off the couch and yell as mentioned above. The case itself was average. Nothing too out of the ordinary. The results afterward was shocking.

No comments: