Thursday, October 4, 2007

A quick catchup post

Maybe this one will get comments.

I went to the Viking Classic golf tournament last weekend. Was given passes to one of the corporate tents. Sweet deal. Free food, A/C, TVs to watch the game, free food.

I do have one gripe about the golfing. There were not enough schedules printed for spectators. I missed following a group around the course because no schedules were available.

As for the game of golf, I need to find a time to hit the links soon.

The DVR is filling up on this week's shows. I have to get better at watching. After stumbling across a review of Heroes online, I sat down last night and watched it. So far, I'm enjoying the way the show is going.

Haven't watched SVU or Bionic Woman yet.

Also, haven't watched the new show Journeyman. Have read that it is quite enjoyable. Kind of a Quantum Leap vibe going with it.

Work has been, well, work. Constantly busy for the most part lately. Projects galore. Which is a good thing.

Speaking of, time to head that way.

2 comments:

The Topiary Cow said...

Cow watched Journeyman and felt it lacked the charm of the original Leap.

So far, Cow is only enthused about Moonlight and possibly Pushing Daisies, of the new shows.

Moo!

Andy said...

So far, our DVR can't hold that many shows. Got some old episodes and a couple of movies to get rid of.

I'd like to try Journeyman, just to see what the talk is about. Life also looks interesting enough.

As does Pushing Daisies. Guess I'll be doing some online viewing.