Monday, October 15, 2007

Songs I would have on an iPod

Since I don't own an iPod or any kind of mp3 player, I have to rely on radio and online radio for music during the work day. If I did have a player, here's a sample of current* songs that would be on there.

(note: I'm sure to hear other songs as the week goes on, so this list will be updated as I see fit.)

"Lazy Eye" - Silversun Pickups
"Phantom Limb" - The Shins
"All The Same" - Sick Puppies
"Starlight" - Muse
"Icky Thump" - The White Stripes
"Bleed It Out" - Linkin Park
"Dashboard" - Modest Mouse
"I'm So Sick" - Flyleaf (if I had to pick one)
"Steady As She Goes" - The Raconteurs
"Ready To Fall" - Rise Against
"Standing In The Way Of Control" - The Gossip
"+81" - Deerhoof
"Teenagers" - My Chemical Romance (thanks to Christy for mentioning this earlier today)
"Wolf Like Me" - TV On The Radio
"Down Down Down" - The Presets
"The Good, The Bad & The Queen" - The Good, The Bad & The Queen

One place I've heard a couple of these songs, 'Criminal Minds' on CBS.

* - by current, I mean either new songs from this year or fairly recent songs or just new to me

No comments: