Thursday, October 25, 2007

Something I know very little about

Also known as, football predictions.

On the SEC picking, I'm 44-19. For some stupid reason, I picked MSU to win a game or two. Plus, it's been a wacky season.


Miami (Ohio) at Vanderbilt

Why can't MState schedule games like this?

MAC-rifice - 17
SEC-ond best TN team - 35

Florida International at Arkansas

Why can't MState schedule games like this?

F_U - 10
Pig - 35

Florida at Georgia

The World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party annual Florida-Georgia game is usually a good game. This one will be if UGA shows up.

Tebowing up - 38
Showing up - 39

Ole Miss at Auburn

Nah, no way two Magnolia teams win in Auburn.

Not getting 5 turnovers - 12
Not giving any turnovers - 27

South Carolina at Tennessee

Neither one of these teams should have lost last weekend. This is a goofy season.

Vandy? - 17
Bama? - 16

MSU at Kentucky

I go with my heart and pick a win, they lose. I go with my heart, pick a close loss, they get blown out. So here goes.

D00M3D - 0
BIG BLUE JUGGERNAUT - 70

Weir at Ethel

Well, at least I still can claim one winner.

Weir - 47
Ethel - 0

No comments: