Friday, May 16, 2008

So I'm watching The Office

I say 'watching' because the DVR is paused right now. Why is it paused and I'm posting on my blog? I'll tell you why.

Because the first 43 minutes of this episode have absolutely rocked my pants off. Well, that's not accurate, because I'm not wearing pants. Settle down ladies, I am wearing shorts. So technically, it rocked my shorts off. Again, settle down.

I'm assuming you've seen it by now. So here goes. Since the episode revolves around Toby leaving, I was expecting a whole storyline involving Toby revealing how he feels about Pam and the resulting fallout. It is being setup perfectly because Jim announced he's going to propose to Pam. Then a nice little curve was thrown in with Pam saying she thinks Toby is cute. Oh happy day, let this happen and let it be awesome.

Again, notice above, I mention the first 43 minutes. Well, the 44th minute, oh sweet manna from heaven. The Office just leaped all other shows in the history of ever to take over the #1 spot.

Alright, enough of this. I need to fix me another drink and prepare myself for the ending of this awesome episode.

1 comment:

Andy said...

Wow. I was not expecting anything close to what actually happened. In my mind, a bunch of awesome stuff happened to end this season. Yet what actually happened, was even more awesome. Just goes to show that I am not creative.