Sunday, May 18, 2008

Kroger cheated me

I knew I should have checked myself out, but no, I wanted to go to the available teller because I had some produce. The last time I did the self-checkout with produce, I had to get a teller to help me because the produce was not listed in the system. Now this time, I lose $3 trying to make things easier on me.

You see, Kroger had a special on utensils and equipment. Buy two, get one free. Sweet, because there were a couple of items I was wanting to get. So I pick the three items. $2.19, $2.79 and $5.19. Well, guess which one got scanned second. That's right, the $5.19 item. And guess which one was scanned third, therefore free. Yep, $2.19.

At least the coupons balanced it out.

1 comment:

Andy said...

Um, thanks? I think.

/just wanted to vent
//vented