Sunday, April 6, 2008

Yeah, I suck at this posting stuff

I could blame work for my lack of posting, but that would only be half true. Apathy is more like it. But just like last time, I said I was going to pick things up and really go for the gusto. Let's see if I can do it. Here goes.

Well, it is true that work has been busy lately. Have to admit, that's about all I do. Go to work, come home, watch TV, go to sleep. Exciting life, huh?

Had a chance to go to the Crossroads Film Festival, or at least some of the activities. Wasn't exactly sure what goes on there, so I will use that as my excuse for not going.

A couple of upcoming events will keep me occupied. And give me material to post.

First, on 4/12 is the Run From The Sun. A couple of co-workers started this event five years ago. I'm planning on volunteering, not running. I'll leave the running part to the people that are in shape, not in a shape.

Then, on 4/19, the Dragon Boat Regatta takes place on the Rez. The C-L is participating in the race. I agreed to be part of the team. That means a lot of stroking. With a paddle.

There's something else coming up, but I won't get into that now. It'll be a surprise.

No comments: