Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The madness has taken over

Yep, it's March Madness time. Brackets galore. Looking for upsets. Hoping your team does well.

State made the tourney. #8 seed, facing #9 Oregon in the first round. Winner faces #1 Memphis. I've filled out my brackets. Yes, plural. One as a 'hopeful', one as more of a 'legit'.

My legit picks have State beating Oregon and losing to Memphis. My hopeful picks? Well, there's a reason I call them hopeful. I have State going to the Final Four. Even more hopeful, I have them beating UCLA to face North Carolina in the title game. Yep, Hansbrough v. Hansbrough. My hopefulness ran out there. big bro gets the better of Ben this time.

So who do you got?

1 comment:

SBTVD said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.http://sbtvd.blogspot.com/