Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Upcoming embarrassments

Two events coming in the next few days are bearing down on me. One is something I'm looking forward to. This Saturday, it's the Madison County Chamber Dragon Boat Regatta. I'll be part of The Headliners, The Clarion-Ledger's team. The event starts real early that morning. I'm not a morning person. This will be fun. And by 'fun', I mean 'an adventure of physical and mental acumen that I haven't experienced in a long time'.

The other event? Well ...

Thursday marks another year closer to dea^H^H^Hsince I entered this world. I'm thinking of angling toward a new kitchen appliance (I've gotten on a cooking frenzy). At the very least, I'll get my parents to treat me to some Hamil's. Mmmmmm, all-you-can-eat buffet.

age is just a number
age is just a number
age is just a number
age is just a number
age is just a number
all work and no play, uh, I mean age is just a number

No comments: