Saturday, March 1, 2008

After 4+ years,

my bedroom is finally starting to look like it belongs to someone over the age of 10.

You see, when we moved in, the family that owned this house had two young children. A boy about 8-10, I think, and a baby girl. I got the boy's room. Granted, it wasn't decorated with little kid's stuff everywhere, but there was a wallpaper border of sports stuff that is appropriate for a kid's room.

Now the border is gone and later today, the walls get painted. Or at least get prepared to be painted. A few other redecorations and my room will have a whole new look to it.

So if any ladies reading this want to check it out, contact me and we'll start the process to arrange this.

/knows no ladies read this
//still has to work on the pink room
///another story, another day

No comments: