Thursday, September 6, 2007

Fantasy football chat

One of my fantasy football leagues was set for auto-draft. I prefer live drafts, but if that is what they want, fine. Since the league had an odd number of teams, it couldn't get started.

Well, at some point during the past few days, another team joined. So the draft started. Since it's auto-draft, you can rank players if you want.

I check my team and notice I have LaDanian Tomlinson. He's only the #1 fantasy football player. Sweet. I had the #1 pick.

But wait. I had the #2 pick. Then, how did I get LDT?

The team with the #1 pick selected: Chicago's defense.

Oh my. I tried not to make a spectacle of myself at work from laughing so much.

Chicago? #1? Seriously?

I will never let this owner forget this through the season.

No comments: