Thursday, August 9, 2007

Lunch today

Hamil's. First time I've been there since they built the new building.



For a modest price, you can take what you can eat, but you better eat what you take.



And just for the record, the number of people shown in this photo is not indicitive of the number of people in the building. The old location (the shack) was big enough to hold maybe 75 people. The new building, all two floors of it, holds over 200 easily. The place was packed.

The first time I went, some years ago, they had just changed their hours of operation from M-F at lunch to M-Sat. at lunch. Now, they are open Thursday-Saturday evenings, 5-8.

2 comments:

The Topiary Cow said...

Cow must remember they're open in the evenings now and ramble by.

It's been too long. Almost long enough for Cow to forget the Buffet Bulge suffered there last time.

Moo!

Christy said...

Hey I was there too!!! I ate waaaay too much!! I must return soon and stuff my face. BTW still workin on you "I Love Hot Mississippi Moms" shirts..Judy is not quite sold on the idea yet.. hahaha