Tuesday, August 7, 2007

For the few wondering ...

The blog has been quiet for a while. Perhaps too long. I just haven't had much time, nor excitement, to put anything up. Maybe it's the projects at work. Could be the lack of social life getting me down. Football season is fast approaching, but that contributes to the projects and even some depression knowing I'll likely not see competitive football unless I watch it on TV.

Guess I should take Chris Rock's advice: "Why don't you go get kidnapped so you can have some new sh*t to talk about?"

1 comment:

The Topiary Cow said...

Ooooh.

Sounds exciting. (Cow puts on her mask and grabs her plastic gun)

Stand and deliver, Andy! You've just been kidnapped and will be held incommunicado in the Land of Topiary till ......

well. okay. Topiary will let you out to watch football.

Moo!