Friday, August 17, 2007

The end of another long work week.

Projects getting me down. Trying to draw blood from a stone.

Just another week at work.

No better way to end it than with a pint of Ben & Jerry's Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream.



Mmmmmmmmmm, taste the truthiness.

After finishing my 'thank-goodness-it's-Friday' snack, I'll be getting ready to head out for a couple of days. And by 'getting ready', I mean 'goof off on the computer before going to bed'.

Tomorrow is a big day. Going home to 1. go home so my mom will be happy and most importantly 2. celebrate my grandmother's 90th birthday. I think the plan is to go out to eat in Starkville. If her big sister lived here, we'd double the celebration. Sunday is my great aunt's 95th birthday.

I'll share any leftover birthday cake. And by 'share', I mean 'eat it while taunting you'.

1 comment:

The Topiary Cow said...

Hey...where's MY cake?????

Moooooo...