Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Another missed opportunity

It's bad enough I missed out on the beer-drinking armadillo, now I had another opportunity pass me by.

Earlier this week, I notice a sign posted on a tree out in our neck of the woods. Yeah, you see that every day, right? Well, not a sign like this. It wasn't a political sign. It was advertising a business. And not just any business.

Yard Ninja. It had a drawing of a ninja with sword!

Each night I passed it, I said I'd stop the next day and snap a photo. Well, today, it was gone. Just like a ninja, poof, into thin air.

4 comments:

Supermom said...

Oh my gosh I just saw a similar sign this morning, LOL. I found it so funny. "Yard Ninja".

But it's been up for a couple of weeks.

Just the vision of a ninja mowing my yard was kind of creepy.

Andy said...

I wanted to call them and ask if a real ninja does the work. Not with a lawnmower, but with a sword. Cut weeds with a throwing star.

The Topiary Cow said...

Ninja swords good at Trimming Topiary.

They must be sharp, though.

Oww! Watch it!

Moo!

Supermom said...

It could be a herd of turtles slowing eating your grass while saying, "yes Master Splinter."

I grinned when I past it this morning.