Thursday, March 19, 2009

Ecstacy and agony

Yeah, I've already had my gripe session about this weekend. Get ready, 'cause I just need to vent again.

I'm really looking forward to the weekend in Memphis. Get to see friends I hadn't seen in years. Get to take an extended weekend. Get to go out of town. All things that I'm looking forward to.

I really really really wanted to make the parade this year. A chance to hang out with friends, drink some beers and have fun. This year would have been extra fun because I would get to be part of a parade float.

Things just didn't work out for me. There are other events coming up that I'm hoping I can work extra for. Plus, there's only 365 more days until the next parade.

Regardless, Memphis, here I come.

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Have a good weekend!

arr-jay said...

Awwww - I hate that both didn't work out for you. :-( Have fun in Memphis, though!