Sunday, October 5, 2008

Random randomness

I like getting chances to get away for a while with peeps. I don't like when most of the peeps can't or don't join in.

For the ones of you that may be wondering why I haven't done any football picks lately, it's because football is dead to me. It will be even deader once Vanderbilt has its way next weekend. At least I have Weir to fall back, oh that's right, they've been struggling a bit lately. Yeah, they've won their last two, but a big game this coming Friday could mean playoffs or no playoffs. And playoffs without Weir is like this blog with readers. (bizarro)

Finally got some TV watching done. The Office rules, which is a known fact. My Name Is Earl still produces some moments.

Heroes. 'Nuff said.

SVU came out of the gate swinging. I would go to Munch's bar. The new ADA needs to let her hair down. Mariska Hargitay is still hot.

Haven't watched the CBS dramas yet, so I don't know who blowed up on Criminal Minds, how Mac escaped or what the heck is happening in Vegas.

The state fair is in town. And I haven't been yet.

I wish I could golf more often.

There's going to be a Wings Stop downtown, not too far from work. If they are open late, like the one in Ridgeland, I might say screw it and forget brown bagging it and spend what little money I have.

I'll skip the "why I'm still single" rant.

Back to your lives.

No comments: