Thursday, October 2, 2008

Book Tag

I've been tagged!

Grab the nearest book.
Open the book to page 56.
Find the fifth sentence.
Post the text of the next two to five sentences in your blog along with these instructions.
Don’t dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the CLOSEST.
Tag five other people to do the same.

Since I don't know of five people that accidentally click to my blog, consider this a free-for-all. And to read my entry ...

"Dead Solid Perfect", page 56, 5th-7th sentence:

It was huge and it hung out above the beach and the ocean. Off our balcony we could look down on all kinds of skin. Whoever said the French didn't have any tits must not have been to Biarritz.

3 comments:

Webmaster said...

Oh my

Miss Mud Puddle said...

LOL - WOW!

Andy said...

Wow, indeed. I'd like to recreate this scene and need a volunteer or three.

;)