Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Company Dime

A rare occasion, but always one we look forward to. Those times when the bosses say 'good job everyone' by planning a dinner at a nice restaurant. Tonight, it was Monte's Steak and Seafood. Oh my. I went with the seafood portion of the name and had the stuffed salmon. To quote my ideal woman: Yum-O!

Sorry Chris (our waiter), but I can't afford to stop by there whenever I want. Well, I might have to swing in one day to get some cheese fritters. Those things were good.

Now if I can find a way to where they treat us to dinner more often. But that might mean more work. Oh well, it was a thought.

3 comments:

The Library Guy said...

Dude... I always knew your employers were pro-Ole Miss... Look who's advertising on your blog...

Joy said...

Never heard of the place - must be new. And Rachel Ray - she talks WAY TOO MUCH!!!

Andy said...

Everyone knows they are pro-UM. So says the lifesize Archie Manning poster next to my cubicle, which is painted red and blue.

Monte's is in The Quarter on Lakeland. The kind of place you go to on occasion. Well, unless you are rolling in money.

And if Rachael were at my house, she could talk all she wants. I've got ways to keep her quiet. (evil grin)