Thursday, July 12, 2007

A potential national crisis

Pre-determined amounts of TP?

"Most people will take the amount given," says Richard Thorne, director of the company's washroom business. Waxing philosophical, he adds, "People generally in life will take what you give them."


I don't know if this company was thinking of this for a while or not. I'd like to think that they were. We have those auto-dispensing paper towel machines at work. They are ok, if they work. One is generous and usually dispenses two towels for you.

But auto-dispensing TP? That's asking for trouble. Personally, I blame Sheryl Crow. (note: I had to use this link for use of the word 'loo') (note2: sorry Ugly Head, Rooney gets a pass on this one)

Take the amount given? Not if you have an incident like this guy. Of course, in his case, he didn't really need TP.

And now:

3 comments:

The Topiary Cow said...

"Plate after plate of macaroni and beef were consumed that evening, I tell you..."

This as far as Cow could get.

Moo!

Christy said...

Um....Ew.

Andy said...

Oh, but panty crickets is ok?

Well, actually, I think I would rather have panty crickets than what happened to this dude.