Monday, July 30, 2007

Allow me to go NO MA'AM for a moment

Everything that is wrong with the world can be summed up in this photo:



For more wrongness, visit Hot Chicks with Douchebags. But not at work.

I want to take Matt LeBagg and run him through a grinder so I can harvest his grease for lubricating machinery on a southern dairy farm.

I would spend every waking moment of my life reading Shakespeare to baby goats just for a chance to be in the same room as this goddess.

I hate my life.

4 comments:

CluckyRN said...

Freakin' Hilarious.

Buy that man a Dr. Pepper! (By 'that man,'I mean you,of course!)

~:>

The Topiary Cow said...

Darn.

Hate things that are NSFW. Cow is currently in an Internet-Free home (due to budget constraints) and mostly only views at work....

so she'll just have to save this and the youtube (blocked at work) for later...

Moo!

Christy said...

What a tool!

Andy said...

If by 'Dr. Pepper', you mean she's a doctor and her last name is Pepper, then I'm all for it. But I'd rather not buy anyone.

I say it's NSFW simply because there's some borderline language and pics. Nothing over the top, since it is a blogger site. But still fun to read.

And I agree. What a tool. That's why she needs a non-tool like me. :)