Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Say hello to my new friend.



Say hello to my new ride. A 2007 Saturn Ion. 5-speed transmission. Up to 35 mpg. More economical than my previous ride. (see sad but happy post below)

Yeah, I wish I could have kept the truck. I picked it for a reason. I was young and stupid and it had a lot of cool features. But for all the right reasons, I had to part ways with it.

I picked this vehicle for a reason. I'm older, a tiny bit less stupid, broke and can be in better shape financially with this vehicle in the long run.

So if you are considering getting a new vehicle, may I recommend a Saturn. And if you do happen to go get one, tell 'em I sent you. (please?)

5 comments:

rrjexpert said...

So far, I have no complaints. It’s running very well. The parts are tough. I make it a point to check every single part so as to avoid any problem in the road. Hopefully, I haven’t had any trouble with it during rush. I got to replace its
Saturn floor liner last week and I’m fortunately enough that it’s only the part that I needed to purchase for it this month.

Supermom said...

The Ion is a very nice looking car. It had just hit the showroom when I bought my 2007 Vue last November.

I wish my older but perhaps less wiser husband had your attitude. He has his eye on a Saturn Turbo Sky.

Can anyone say mid-life crisis?

The Topiary Cow said...

Topiary is very impressed with the new ride.

Although not green in color like the Topiary-mobile, it is a classy, sporty look.

Perhaps you could occasionally drive around with a tree sticking out the back window. That would make Topiary very happy!

Moo!

Supermom said...

I am an idiot. (given)
I realized later that I read "Aura" when you wrote "Ion". You were thinking what a moron, the Ion has been out for years.

I am invoking a self ban from your blog before you are forced to hang the "No Dork Fish Allowed" sign.

Andy said...

FYI, this is the last year for the Ion. Saturn's replacement will be a hatchback. (ugh)

And don't worry Super Mom. All dorks are welcomed here. Even some geeks. But no poofters!

- Bruce