Monday, November 1, 2010

For all the single ladies out there

Ladies,

Hi.  My name is Andy.  Now before you freak out and dismiss this as some creep trying to hit on you, wait and hear me out.  I have a proposition for you.  It's a near-guaranteed way to find that special someone.

First, a little background info.  If you're wondering about me, I'm just a regular guy.  Work 40 hours a week.  Go to church regularly.  Just a normal guy.

Second, about this proposition.  It's fairly simple and takes little effort on your part.  All you have to do is chat with me.

Note, I didn't say 'date' or even 'meet'.  I've got a pretty good track record going of getting to know girls online and leading to them meeting someone and developing a relationship with that person.

Now you might be thinking 'ew, meet online', but I promise it isn't as creepy as it sounds.  Each case has started out innocently, either through Facebook or Twitter.  One instance through match.com.  Simple chatting, messaging back and forth, posting goofy jokes.

Each time, it has led to private messaging, as in for your eyes only and not posted publicly, in the form of e-mail or texting.  I'm talking friendly chatter here.  Again, I must emphasize that there is nothing seedy or any type of ulterior motive.

You might be thinking to yourself 'self, this guy is nucking futs'.  Well, I admit that I can be a bit goofy at times, but I could go into detail on how each case went.  I won't here for space reasons, but am willing to share basic info.

1. "Meet" girl online.  2. Start chatting, messaging (all innocent friendly stuff).  3. Given private info from the girl (e-mail/cell number).  4. Extended period of time of banter back and forth.  5. Girl either meets someone or has already met someone and becomes closer to that someone.  6. I find out after the fact and go about my life.

So there you go ladies.  I'm willing to do whatever it takes to help.  Just let me know if I could be of any assistance.

Thank you.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice one :)

YouDontCare said...

Pretty sure they made a movie about you 'good luck chuck'. You should check it out if you haven't seen it lol

Unknown said...

sounds good, just make sure your clear your no stalker or wierdo haha

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
silvermorgon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

nice recommendation but it might freak out some gals out there :) anyway, if you have some time can you please visit my blog also. http://alex-the-informer.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing. I think that chatting is less invasive than to have strangers come up to you. I have two sets of friends that met over chatting and married. One kid for one family and twins for the other. I am going to keep reading on your blog now. Thanks again for sharing.
If you are interested in reading any of my blogs, please do. They are generally about children and the awful things that they can endure in life. http://heatherenglishoutlaw.blogspot.com/

hope to see more of your writing.

Anonymous said...

شركة امست لمكافحة الحشرات بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف كنب بالقطيف
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالقطيف