Saturday, August 15, 2009

How to become a millionaire

I've suspected this for the longest time, and recent events have cemented my idea. Here's a fool-proof way to earn some serious cash.

First, it would help if you knew a little about relationships and/or human behavior. That's the central theme of the book you would be writing. Oh yeah, and you need writing skills. The subject of the book: me. The story: how to turn women off.

All you would need to do is to follow me around. Watch me as I interact, either physically or online, with the opposite sex. Take notes of what she says/does and how I react. Take notes of what I say/do and how she reacts. Then note the time it takes for the woman to completely ignore my existence. Find the pattern. Develop a thesis, of sorts.

I can hear someone now: "but Andy, why don't you do that yourself?". Well, don't you think that if I knew what I was doing or saying that turned women off, I would have stopped doing/saying it a long time ago? That's why I need a third party involved. An impartial observer that will still talk to me. Do you think these women are coming up to me and trying to coach me on how to correct my mistakes? I wish.

Hence the millionaire part. Someone does the research and figures this out, they will be rolling in bank.

All I ask for in return is a small percentage. And the notes of what I'm doing wrong.

Now for your listening pleasure: R.L. Burnside - Have You Ever Been Lonely?

No comments: