Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday

Finally. A work week from Hades is over. It was one that was sad and painful. More cuts had to be made. Some hard ones to take. I hate to sound like this, but considering the amount of work I've got ahead of me, I really wasn't paying much attention to it. It sucks, no doubt. Hopefully things can start picking up here soon.

Tonight starts the high school championship games. Weir would be playing today, if not for stumbling to Stringer in the first round. Crap.

Meridian and South Panola play for the 5A title. That should be a good game. I wish I could go. That is, I wish I knew someone at work had put my name down as one that is allowed in at no cost.

I've been trying to get caught up on my TV watching. It's taken a while, but I'm getting closer. Still can't find episode 2 of CSI: anywhere.

Also been trying to keep up with my blogging buddies. I noticed just before I started this post that Pink has finally posted something. Yay! My life has meaning aGAIN.

That's all for now. Exciting stuff, huh?

No comments: