Sunday, September 28, 2008

Pick up lines

I'm really not sure I want to even post these here. I sure as heck don't want to use them.

(unless you ladies think some will work and if so, consider it used) ;)

I'm categorizing them according to my just-made-up category system:

Somewhat harmless (aka 'Aw, how sweet. Look at you flirting for the first time.')

So here I am. What were your other two wishes?
You're so beautiful that you made me forget my pickup line.
There must be a lightswitch on my forehead because everytime I see you, you turn me on!
Hey there... care to introduce yourself?
I know what caused global warming. You!
You're so sweet that you make my teeth hurt!
You look so sweet in that photo. Can I have a sample?

Huh? (aka, 'Huh?')

Bom Chika Wah Wah...

Ew (aka 'Just you and your hand tonight.')

I may not go down in history, but I'll go down on you.
I'm going outside to make out... care to join me?

4 comments:

Sandi said...

Andy you crack me up ... just don't use the "That shirt is very becoming on you ... " line. LOL

Andy said...

"I don't mean to come between you ladies ... or do I? Giggidy!" - Quagmire

I actually came up with a line for someone I know, but don't have the courage to use it.

Miss Mud Puddle said...

These make me lol!

Andy said...

So which one can I use on you? ;)