Saturday, January 26, 2008

Guess who's back

After much delay and procrastination, I'm back and the same as ever.

Notice the new look? I'd been wanting to do this for a while, but being lazy has its drawbacks. So while I'm up and at it, let's start this new year off right with a lengthy catch-up post.

Yeah, different look to the ol' blog, huh? Ok, not much change, just added a third column to try and evenly space things out. At some point, I may clean up the columns some more. Add a few things, delete unnecessary things.

Notice one of the new additions in the top right. Clicking any of those links up there should give you a way to link to this blog. Either a straight RSS feed, a Google gadget and more. I'm even a Facebook app.

The rest of the content probably won't change much. I want to expand the links sections by adding more bloggers I know. I'm even planning a separate section for the MRBA.

As for non-blog topics, what's been going on with me, you ask? Well, let me tell you.

Work has been hectic. Which is a good thing. Lots of projects that we've been working on and lots more to come.

Contrary to what some people think, this is not a sports blog. I just happen to really like sports. Especially Mississippi State sports. I didn't blog on it properly, but had a good time at The Liberty Bowl. My cell phone wasn't working at the stadium, so no pictures. Sorry.

Now it's on to basketball. After a rough start, the bounceyball Bulldogs have hit a hot streak. Tonight, they play their arch-rival Mississippi Rebels. It's in Starkville, but I can't go. A tough ticket to get plus cold, wet and possibly icy conditions equals me watching it here in the metro area.

Which could mean watching most of it at a local pizza place. Our church group has tonight planned as pizza/bowling night. Haven't bowled in who knows how long, so if you plan on being in the area, watch out.

I wish watching the game meant watching it on the new 50" TV. Sorry, I won't invite just anyone. You must pass a test before coming over to watch the new TV.

Well, that's it. I hope you weren't expecting a grand piece on tales of wild parties and the like. Maybe that will come later.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Yeah right..not a sports BLOG...

I like sports
Sports Rock
Basketball
Football
Chess Team...

We cover them ALL!

LOL

he he!