Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A visual representation of my life

This morning, I got up a little earlier than usual.  Not intentionally, but still, I'll roll with it.  So I drag myself out of bed after a while and fix a bowl of cereal.  Figure I would go ahead and goof off on the computer now so I can try and get ready and head to work a little early.

So I sit down, check e-mail and chuckle at Dilbert (whom I envy).  Then it's to my Twitter feed reader (a handy little program called Yoono).  Now first, a back story: Yesterday (Memorial Day, not at work), I notice that the work Twitter feed hasn't updated all day.  Great.  Of course, something would go wrong when I'm not there.  When I first started reading some tweets, everything was okay.  The same usual types: re-tweeting corny quotes, generic talk, etc.  Still nothing from the work feed, but I wasn't thinking about that.



Then two bites into my cereal, BAM!  A dump of tweets.  It's like everything took Monday off as well and decided to start back to working this morning.  Which makes absolutely no sense at all.  The script that runs the process is fine.  The server it's on, maybe had a problem.  I wouldn't know.  It was a holiday.

What I do know though is that multiple tweets were dumped on thousands of people at once.  People don't like it.  And I'm the guy that setup the whole process.

So here's the visuals I promised earlier.  As always, the one getting kicked is me.  The one kicking is life.  Enjoy.






2 comments:

Richard Byrdk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
boy said...

sangat keras sekali pukulannya, sory i can't coment in engglish.


please visit my blog